Zero Nega V2 by Sunbox
A special look, the better chipset, made by Sunbox….. The new Zero Nega 2 is here!
Sunbox, a historical figure of Italian modding, master in Bottom Feeder, has this time created an electro box! Recognized in Italy and beyond, Sunbox has established itself as a reference over the years. By working with aluminium as well as wood or carbon, he brings us one of his latest creations, a UFO that deserves to be known: the Zero Nega 2!
A SURPRISING LOOK
Everyone will have noticed the surprising shape of the Zero Nega 2 by Sunbox. Switch placed on the left side that can be operated with the thumb, it is designed to accommodate tank atomizers without your set-up being too high.
Its size, 48mm wide by 79.5mm high (66.5 in 18500 version) gives a superb grip. The catch-cup, 24mm in diameter this time, allows you to slide the atomizer of your choice. Be careful, strictly 24mm; thicker, it will not pass! It features a manually adjustable 24k gold-plated 510 pin.
Entirely made of PAI2 nylon, it accepts a 18650 or 18500 battery (to be chosen at the time of purchase, option tubes available later), and has a screen located on the right side. The battery tube is interchangeable , the whole box is actually very easy to dismantle.
A TOP CHIPSET, THE DICODES EXTREME V3!
The Sunbox 0 Nega 2 is powered by the current chipset roll, the Dicodes Extreme V3, which is quite rare on the electronic box market. It has many fans, and offers, of course, in addition to its regularity in classic mode, a temperature control mode very appreciated and recognized for its stability.
The dicodes Chipset V3 is now on board :
– 5 to 60W with one Li-Ion battery
– Adjustable 510-thread center pin 24k plated
– Adjustable battery discharge level 2.5-3V
– Up to 12V output voltage
– Up to 20A output current
– Temperature controlled vaping mode with various wire-types – Mechanical MOD mode (electronically overload protected)
– 10 Power boost modes
– 10 Heater protection modes
– Atomizer resistance range 0.05 to 5 Ohms, total range
– Atomizer resistance range for 60W: 0.17-2.1 Ohms
– Reverse battery protection
– Versatile easy to use menu structure
– Individual user preferences selection
Technical features of the Sunbox O Nega:
– Electronic Box
– Made by Sunbox in Italy
– 18650 or 18500 battery (not included)
– Dicodes chipset Extreme v3
– Temperature control